PO Box 469
Fairfield IA 52556 USA
Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale:
Welcome to Yes! Books, online web store.
Your use of our website, SeedsofDeception.com, constitutes your acceptance of these conditions.
Please read them carefully.
1. Privacy. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, creating your favorites list, and communicating with you. We do use “cookies” to obtain information when your browser accesses SeedsofDeception.com. Yes! Books will not sell, rent or provide access to your information to any third party.
2. Your account. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
3. Security. All transactions on this site are processed using a secure payment processing program that uses encryption technology. The order confirmation you will receive via e-mail will not reveal your credit card number.
- Defective merchandise is eligible for exchange within 15 days from date of receipt/delivery. Contact the office, by phone, 641-209-1765, or email, email@example.com to arrange for the cost of shipping.
- For non-defective merchandise, there is a 90 day return period. All return requests must be pre-approved by Yes! Books and items must be new, unopened, and in original packaging. A 15% restocking charge will be applied, unless prior arrangements have been made.
5. Controlling Provisions. All sales and purchases of products hereunder are limited to and conditional on
Purchaser’s acceptance of these terms and conditions. No modification of this agreement shall be created by the acknowledgment or acceptance of purchase order forms containing different or additional terms or conditions.
6. Site modification. We reserve the right to modify and/or change this site as well as any policies at any time without notification. Should you have any questions, you may contact us at:
Yes! Books, PO Box 469, Fairfield IA 52556 USA 641 209 1765